Monday, January 23, 2012

the wedding

My brother tied the knot last month. Congratulations to Austen and Jennifer! The wedding itself was a lovely traditional ceremony in Columbus, Ohio, and the reception was in a nearby Italian restaurant's ballroom--and a total blast! Mother Nature attributed cold, blustery weather for the affair, but the food and guests added a cozy feeling to the whole thing.

Both of my girls were flower girls in the ceremony. It was such an honor for them. Clad in lovely green dresses with hand-knit wraps to match, they looked gorgeous. We do not yet have pictures of the ceremony, but the following are a collection of various candid shots of family and friends having a great time at the party!


The girls, from right to left -- top row: my mother, me, my cousin; bottom row: my mother's sisters.


My cousin and me.


My new sister-in-law and me! -- Self-portraits are my favorite!


Me and the groom -- my bitty baby brother, all grown up!


Little Esme, the younger daughter.


Evelyn, the elder daughter, in motion.


The party!

No comments:

Post a Comment